»

Friday, May 21, 2010

May Events

Wow, the month of May has been such a whirlwind of fun and excitement.  New product launches, press in the local paper, events out my ears... I live for times like these!

EHS Mother's Day Fair weekend.  I teamed up with Renee from The Fabulous Fabric Shop and we had a ball!

Some local creative businesses and I launched our Oh!Carousel project at the beginning of the month. 

The Craft Buffet from Oh!Carousel was a total success.  There was more stuff than anyone knew what to do with.

I debuted the DIY Dahlia Kit at the beginning of the month.  It is a collaboration with The Fabulous Fabric Shop.

 ShopHop at Sweetspot mid month.  I was there pushing all of our Oh!Carousel events for the day.
A friend of Renee's at last night's Pedi Party that loves her new hairpiece. 

Renee, Charmaine, and me having champagne punch and reaping the rewards of a month of planning our events! 

No comments: