»

Friday, August 20, 2010

What to expect

Right after we found out we were pregnant, we got a book at a garage sale called What To Expect When You're Expecting.  We paid $0.50 for it.  It was a $14 book. 

I hadn't read it lately since we've been so busy.  But tonight, between hosing of my hubby's sneakers, partaking of a sort of weird textured smoothie that my dad made, and watching the syfy channel with my stepmom and sister, I scanned over the 4th month chapter.

In the 4th month, it says many women feel flutters or butterflies in their stomach.  That's baby being active.  I've felt that quite a bit lately.  I randomly feel odd little bumps that feel like baby is playing around in a bounce house in my tummy.  Other times it feels like I've been turned temporarily upside down on a roller coaster for a second or two.  I have found that baby always becomes active almost immediately after a snack. 

Hooray for baby movement!

No comments: