»

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Newsletter Schnoozeletter

I can say I'm happy to be finished with the newsletter. I love making them, but I hate the deadlines I put on myself coming up close to any holiday. In the retail world, you have to get moving on the looming holiday so far in advance it's ridiculous. Sometimes I'm aware of said holiday and am very in sync with the retail timeline and sometimes I'm very much not. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

And while I'm on the topic of newsletters, I just found the greatest little tidbit of a thing tucked away in the depths of the newsletter website that I use. It's called autoresponder. When new people sign up for the newsletter, it will automatically send them a little note with whatever I think will impress them right out of the gate. (-;

It also has a trigger for birthdays! There are VERY few of you that have imputted your birthday into your newsletter data and it's a real shame. It's a shame because I just set up an autoresponder that will send you a $10 coupon to help celebrate the day that you came into this world. You know, there's still time to get yours...

No comments: