»

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I Confess, It's a Mess!

It seems every time I'm getting ready to blog nowadays, It's about hairpieces rather than jewelry.  Are you noticing a pattern too?

The coque feathers and organza are for a custom order for a very adorable girl tying the knot this coming May.  Her colors are blue and black.  I'm making 5 hairpieces for her maids.

The Caribbean Blue was a great choice for bridesmaids this spring as the color is absolutely everywhere!  When I get them all whipped up, I might even sell a few myself.  Be on the lookout!

 I also just thought I'd show off my very organized work table as I'm gearing up for my wholesale line of hairpieces.  I've been laboring over designs, photos, and yeah... 

I should probably be ashamed of myself, but I'm not.  I think it looks like I'm extremely fastidious in my work when things are such a mess. Don't you think?

If only I knew where to find things...

3 comments:

Lisa Lee said...

Mess? You haven't seen anything until you see my workspace!

Lisa Lee said...

Mess? You haven't seen anything until you see my workspace!

-Amber Jordan said...

At least you don't leave painted fingerprint marks on everything when you are being "a mess" ;) Tried to blame it on the 5 year old...