»

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A New Bag of Tricks - ChickyBags

Today is my first ever feature of someone else's product. I've grown tired of talking all about me and my promotions and I've decided to join all of those who so selflessly blog about the virtue of other people's creativity. Actually, this isn't me being completely selfless... I sort of wanted to brag a little.

You all recall when I mentioned my trading spree that I went on about 2 and a half weeks ago? Well, this gorgeous tote-able treat is one of my favorite things that I received then. It's by the extraordinarily talented Dede at www.chickybags.etsy.com and I'm simply in love!

Of course, the reason that you don't see me in the photo beaming from ear to ear with this beauty is because I told my husband that he could give it to me for Christmas. Not only that, but I also handed it over to him (along with quite a few other traded treasures)so that I wouldn't be tempted to 'break it in' while I wait for the holidays to approach. You have no idea how much self control it took for me to turn it in. The first two days, I went and peeked in the box from time to time just to gaze at it.

Ok, enough of my bragging. I'll let you go now so you can go get your own ChickyBag. Go ahead, make everyone jealous!

No comments: