»

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Its a ...!

Well haven't I just been absolutely horrible at blogging lately?  Between the Oh!Carousel project, ReddingHandmade, and the fact that I'm now about 12 weeks preggo... I've not had much time for this little guilty pleasure. 

Yes, you heard me right. I'm preggo!  Yes, I'm terribly excited and yes, I'm hugely nauseated.  Thankfully, as I round the final corner of my first trimester, I think the hormones are starting to level out a tad.  I'm less inclined to take 3 hour naps twice a day.  I'm starting to eat a little more than fresh berries on Grape Nuts twice a day.  I might even be starting to show a little. 

As for the traditional questions that are always posed when a new baby is the topic at hand, here are the details:
  • No, we will not be finding out if its a boy or a girl.
  • No, I haven't started taking weekly belly bump progress reports yet.
  • Yes, we have names picked out.  Daniel is picking if its a boy and I'm picking if its a girl.  And we're not telling each other in advance.
AHHHHHHHHHH!  We're having a baby!

1 comment:

satsumaart said...

Congratulations!!! So excited and happy for you :)