»

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Twice in a row!

We had a garage sale the last 2 days.  I was unpleasantly surprised how little traffic we had at our sale.  It was sort of lame, actually.  I guess I should be thankful that someone gave me money in exchange for the things that they did take away from our house.  There's one off the list!

This is day 2 of 1000 things to be thankful for.  The goal is 25 per day for 40 days.  Here goes:
  1. Chocolate sundaes
  2. Peekaboo game - Grace loves it!
  3. Tacos
  4. That I've never seen Love Story until today (and I could have done without it today)
  5. Sustainable farms
  6. A red velvet couch
  7. Baby giggles
  8. Ceiling fans
  9. My husband
  10. Coasters from www.redbirdink.etsy.com
  11. Monster Quest
  12. Porches
  13. Sunday paper
  14. Good coffee
  15. Wooden donut holes
  16. Selling things
  17. Breezes
  18. A sharp knife set
  19. A husband that likes to clean
  20. Gmail
  21. For the money we made today at our garage sale
  22. Other people's garage sales
  23. Greensprouts teether
  24. A cozy bed
  25. Spring

No comments: