»

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ReddingHandmade

Have you heard about my newest project, ReddingHandmade? If not, you must not log into your Facebook very often. I'm MAD about handmade and I established a group to represent my obsession with it.

Ok, so I made the group for other reasons too. But one over the top reason (that is a great blog topic) is my obsession for all things handmade. And, strangely, as I get farther and farther into the making of the group... the love grows and grows. I used to just like handmade but now I adore it. I adore it the way that Audrey Hepburn adored classy.

Want to know more about my new project? Go check out ReddingHandmade now and see for yourself. Or become a fan on Facebook and support handmade artists. You can also follow our Blog and see the comprehensive list of local shops.

No comments: