»

Saturday, January 02, 2010

One Last Time

So I thought it might be fun to sneak one more blog session in before I got my new template. I'm so excited that I don't want to go to bed. I just want to stare at my awesome new blog template that a fellow Etsian Carlynne Welch created for me. Its so adorably sweet and totally in sync with the new style of my shop.

I just wanted to give you a heads up in case you actually VISIT my blog and are confused by the look of it. Of course, most of you probably just read the imported version that feeds into Facebook. But I really do have an actual blog that I've tried to make relatively engaging. And seriously, it has some fun stuff on it as far as widgets go.

Ok, I'm probably being wholly self-indulgent right now; I just can't help myself. I'm just in the mood to type and my husband isn't around to stop me. I could go on and on. But I won't. I'll stop right now. Yes, now.

So anyhow, The new blog look will debut this coming week. I'll let you know (for the folks that only read the feeds) so you can go look around. For those of you that are awesome enough to actually make your way to the blog page, well... you'll know it when you see it.

No comments: