»

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Price of Beauty

I meant to do this a very long time ago and totally forgot.

This past fall, I did a trade with Laura from SugarChills on Etsy.  She got some very sweet fabric bags for gifting and I received a pot of her Face Slime No 2 - healing oatmeal face mask. 

I'll admit.  I was excited, but not hugely expectant.  I have pretty sensitive skin and I've not found a really good mask in years.  So, I was crazy excited when this one was so utterly wonderful. 

 

I use it once a week per the directions and it seems like my skin is on a high for a good 12 hours afterwards.  It has this "I've been in the sun all day" sort of glow only without the actual tan.  How is that possible?  I have no idea.  All I know is that I strategically use it in the mornings before I want to look extra pretty for a day. 

I've been running low and meaning to order some more.  I've used it almost weekly and this pot has lasted since mid December.  As I was on Laura's Etsy shop today and I was trying to recall what size I usually order, I saw what reminded me to write this review in the first place.  She had asked awhile back if she could quote me and of course I said yes.  So, there I am at the bottom of the listing telling all of her shoppers how wonderful her product is.  And really, it is so wonderful...
 

No comments: